French Door Curtains is currently much sought after because the beauty and ease in to install this door. You can install its own curtain pitnu French with ease. you just need to set up the tools, materials and little labor. Here are some tips for French Door Curtains Installation.
- Measure the length and width of the glass on the door to France. Add 4 inches to the length and 2 cm for the width. It is the size that you need for each door curtain.
- To mark a location for drilling with a pencil. The brand should extend 2 inches above or below the glass plate and 1 cm wider than the glass.
- Draw right drill a straight line between marks above left and above. Place a level on the line to ensure that the line is straight. Repeat the process for the lower left and right to trademarks drilling sinks.
- Pilots in the door of the French with an electric drill, drill holes.
- Screw you rod holders in each pilot hole, with the enclosed screws and an electric drill or a Phillips screwdriver.
- Drag the root from the top of the individual and the background curtain rod pockets.
- Result the top supporting per stem in sugarcane.