Why you should colour coat your windows and doors rather than replace them
Replacing your windows and doors can be a costly and time-consuming process. But what if there was a way to give them a new look and feel without the hassle and expense of replacement?
Colour coating is a process of applying a new layer of paint to your existing windows and doors. This is a great way to update the look of your home without breaking the bank.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider colour coating your windows and doors rather than replacing them:
- It’s more affordable. Colour coating is significantly less expensive than replacing your windows and doors. In fact, you can save up to 50% by colour coating instead of replacing.
- It’s faster. Colour coating can be done in a day or two, while replacing your windows and doors can take weeks or even months.
- It’s more environmentally friendly. Colour coating doesn’t require any demolition or removal of your existing windows and doors. This means that there is less waste and less disruption to your home.
- It’s durable. Colour coating can last for many years, especially if it is done by a professional.
Colour coating is also a great way to improve the energy efficiency of your home. By choosing a lighter colour, you can reflect more sunlight away from your home, which can keep it cooler in the summer. Additionally, colour coating can help to seal any air leaks around your windows and doors, which can save you money on your energy bills.
If you’re considering replacing your windows and doors, I encourage you to consider colour coating instead. It’s a more affordable, faster, and more environmentally friendly option that can give your home a fresh new look.
Here are a few additional benefits of colour coating your windows and doors:
- You can choose any colour you want. With colour coating, you’re not limited to the standard colours that come with new windows and doors. You can choose any colour you want to match your home’s décor.
- You can repair minor damage. colour coating can be used to repair minor damage to your windows and doors, such as scratches and dents. This can save you money on replacement costs.
- You can extend the lifespan of your windows and doors. colour coating can help to protect your windows and doors from the elements, which can extend their lifespan.
If you’re interested in colour coating your windows and doors, be sure to hire a professional company. They will be able to properly prepare the surface and apply the coating evenly, which will ensure a durable and long-lasting finish.